Key: Note that hidden locations have different icons and are defaulted to centroid of the project's state.
|Hidden Location WQT Icons:||Approved||Pending||Closed|
|Blue Boxes:|| Clicking the Service Area checkbox will initially display blue rectangles. Zooming in to a specific area will display the service area for the zoomed area. Users can still download the detailed KML files with the service areas and/or bank footprints based on the users selection by clicking on the Download KML arrow.|
Maximum Map Size: Regular Map Size:
Check/uncheck to show/hide the corresponding layers:
- Roads: Displays road map information for the viewing area, including major highways, county roads, and streets.
- Borders: Displays coastlines, states.
- HUCS: Displays HUCs.
- Footprints: Displays footprint of selected banks.
- Service Areas: Displays service areas of selected banks.
- Click on a bank to see its credit ledger.
- Alt-Click to see information about the location.
- Hover over the site to display the name.